The day I did my first exam paper, it was really devastating.
I can't believe I wasted 45min attempting to answer a que I thought I could do.
Obviously I ended up with lesser time.
From an efficiency point of view, I spent 45mim to score zero marks.
There came a point where I really wrote very desperately, fighting against time and the flow of my thoughts for the essays.
I almost wanted to give up and just walk out of the hall.
The paper was just simply too difficult and impossible.
I was still traumatized by my prelims result for this subject.
FYI, 6 que choose 3, 3hrs to finish.
So u can imagine, the apportionment of time is about 55min per que, 5min each to think.
I really wanted to cry when I left the exam hall. I wrote everything messily and the arguments didnt have much depth and support.
Afterall, my best strategy aft wasting 45min was to get at least a pass for each que, so that in avg I will pass the exam. Rather than write damn well for 2 que and put myself at risk of failing, as the way the examiner allocate marks is unknown and very VERY subjective.
It's the first time I ever felt so desperate and helpless. The uncertainty and ambiguity was killing me. It was almost impossible.
And now, as I study for PBF, I'm also on the verge of banging my head on the wall.
Now I'm questioning, why is it 100% exam based? My entire consistent effort throughout the year is staked on a 3 hr paper.
In school, I've learnt not to put all my eggs in one basket. But now, their system forced us to put all our eggs into one basket.
Rarrrrrrrrrr!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment